Gig bags are an important part of life for a guitar or bass player. There are hundreds of options to choose from with all manner of quality, finish, and features. Typically choosing to use a gig bag has been a compromise of options. That is no longer the case with iGig Cases, makers of the iGig gig bags. This bag will most likely be the last gig bag you’ll ever need for your gear. We got the chance to sit down with guys behind the iGig bags and find out more about their products and story.iGig Cases are the makers of a premium gig bag for electric guitars and basses. No longer do you have to compromise on space, protection, comfort, and portability to use a gig bag for your gear. iGig’s have everything you would want in a top-of-the-line bag. In fact, we liked them so much when we first saw them that we decided to start selling them in our new MoreThanNoise store.
Interview with the guys from iGig Cases:
- Heavy-duty 1680 denier ballistic nylon fabric.
- Accentuated with suede or 840 denier nylon.
- Multi-layered foam padding with flexible board for enhanced protection
- Customized metal logo and zipper sliders.
- Spacious pockets with MP3 player earphone access, organizer, key holder, and guitar cable strap.
- Three supportive handles for secure and comfortable grip.
- Durable metal hook on the rear side.
- Ergonomically designed adjustable backpack straps and padded mesh back support.
- GigPillow™ system protects the guitar’s vulnerable joint connecting the neck and body with shock absorbing memory foam.
- GigSaddle™ system protects the guitar body surface, bridge, pickup, controls knobs, and strap pin.
- More than just a high quality case/gig bag. Tons of compartments for storage that will fit your small amp, laptop, music books, pedals, tuner, cables, tools, etc.
If you’d like to learn more or buy an iGig bag head over and check out all the great features. We can ship all over the country and to Canada.
We also have a few iGig’s available for pick up in the Orange County, CA area. So if you want to avoid shipping costs, contact us for more information.
Photography by Jason Barrett Photography.
You can keep up with iGig Cases at their website: FlyiGig.com